We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food

Waltham...
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Food

Which All-Inlcusive resort has the best food & most restaurants (food options)?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food

Just got back last week visiting several resorts and the food that spoke to my tastebuds the most this trip are

Zoetry Agua, their resident manager is a renowned chef

Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana, Pascal Meisser their Executive Chef creating some really great menus

Dreams LaRomana their new Executive Chef Pastor was doing some really great dishes and changing their menus

Happy Travels,

bb/mt

winnipeg
Level Contributor
491 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food

The Iberostar chain has great food and options

very consistent cheers Tim

murillo
Level Contributor
6,322 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food

the most restaraunts would be the bigger resorts , i would think , Palladium , Bahia, Barcelo Bavaro .Riu , Iberostar.

Montreal
Level Contributor
823 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Food

I second the Palladium... if your not a royal guest you get 7 a la carts and 3 buffets no reservations requird and they run on pager if the line is to long.

If your a royal guest you have the 7 plus 2 others (gourmet, french) also no reservations (if your royal then you can get your butler to mnake reservations for you at any a la cart... royal service ;)

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Food

Food is very subjective and what suits one person may not suit another

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,445 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Food

For us the amount of al a carte is also a factor as we choose a resort, as we prefere resorts that offer unlimited al a carte resturant, as to those that only have 3/4 visits per week. As we like to enjoy the dining experience and have choices to where to eat.

The resorts where WE liked the food were Melia, Dreams and GBP Ambar. Not so the food at Majestic and Iberostar ( however our 2 Iberostar trips where not so recent, at least over 7 years ago, so I would say things may have changed) the other hotel we have stated at in the last 3 years.

But what we like and dislike is going to different to others.

Our next trip is to Catalonia Royal which has good food reports, which we will find out in 2 wks.

7. Re: Food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 01:17