We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Party at ME.

San Diego
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Topic
White Party at ME.

I've read a couple of reviews that mention the white party at the ME. Any additional details would be appreciated, like night of the party, dress code, entertainment, menu?

Thanks,

John

Sandy Eggo

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,210 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White Party at ME.

Hola SD. The White Party is a beach cookout they have on Monday Nights. Wearing white is encouraged but obviously people won't be turned away if they wear something else. Anything on the beach would be considered casual dress so don't worry about that.

I'm not sure about the food that's prepared or the entertainment but I thought I read something about a circus show.

-Brugal

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
739 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White Party at ME.

SD,

White night was a lot of fun. It is a party on the beach in front of the sea & sea. As brugal mentioned wearing white is not a must, but a lot of people do. There is a lot of dancing, food, and plenty to drink. Our cookout had burgers, hot dogs, chicken, fries, potatoes, vegetables and on and on. At the end of the cookout there is a cirque de soleil style of show that is about 30 minutes long. There is no menu as it is a buffett, u can eat at the sea and sea or you can bring the food down to the beach.

Enjoy your Vacation!

San Diego
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: White Party at ME.

Brugal and JW, thanks. Brugal, have a great time on vacation, sorry we'll miss you. Guess I'll throw a white shirt in the suitcase. But since I don't think they make a white bubba mug, no matter what I wear, I still wont be completely in white.

Rochester NY
Level Contributor
255 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: White Party at ME.

What time did it start?

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
739 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: White Party at ME.

CCK i want to say the food started around 730 or so but then the actual show didnt start until around 10...There were a LOT of drinks between the time we sat down and when the show started...so its all a little bit fuzzy.

6. Re: White Party at ME.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 14:17