We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

THe Royal Turquesa

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
355 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
THe Royal Turquesa

We are looking to book The Royal Turquesa the first week of July - is it worth it? I keep thinking that the flights will go down but they just keep going up so I want to book soon!

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,845 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: THe Royal Turquesa

Royal Turquesa is a great resort

is it worth it? Definitely

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,863 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: THe Royal Turquesa

It is in a great location and the beach is just fabulous. next door is the village of El Cortecito with a few no hassle boutiques to shop at (Cussie Boutique, Los Pinos Plaza and the grocery store (for coffee, rum, etc)). The Rest of the Palladium resort offers several dining choices, different live music by the lobby bar, free wifi for quick messages to friends and family.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: THe Royal Turquesa

Honey, book soon, soon, soon!

I feel airfares are not going to go down anytime soon. My flight that I booked in March is up by over $250. They could go down in the summer, but that's a small chance, especially with gas prices now. It's not even worth it to play the waiting game when airfare can dramatically increase, unless you want to wait for some last minute deal.

Is it possible that you could book with orbitz or Jetblue? When you book on Jetblue and your flight goes down, you call them and you receive an electronic credit to use on future flights. On Orbitz, the thing that sucks is someone has to book the same flight at the cheaper price. Orbitz automatically sends you a check.

Good luck!

St. John's, Canada
Destination Expert
for Newfoundland and Labrador
Level Contributor
3,512 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: THe Royal Turquesa

Just a note, the Watfordweekenders are currently posting a "live from" thread for the Palladium!. The Turquesa is one section of the large Palladium resort, so you could get on-the-spot opinions from them.

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: THe Royal Turquesa

we love the RST in PC having been 6X ( must say we have not been elsewhere in the DR but the RST exceeds our needs) love the place and cant wait to go back in Sept

United States
Level Contributor
86 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: THe Royal Turquesa

Hi - I'm a travel agent.....flights are only going up with these fuel prices so high. You should book ASAP. JetBlue is my favorite airline. Free luggage (1 piece) too. July is right around the corner....don't wait. But I would wait until

Tues- Friday this week; the weekend deals are already gone. unless of course you see a deal right now, then grab it. If not, track it for a couple more days before you pounce.

I send a ton of clients to the Palladium in Riviera Maya, Mexico and they all LOVE it. The go back year after year. Palladium is doing it right. Let me know if you need more help. Cheers!

7. Re: THe Royal Turquesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2012, 05:52