We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Bavaro rooms

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Iberostar Bavaro rooms

I will have 3 adults in a room. How is the day bed/seating area for the 3rd bed? Is it comfortable/big enough to be a true bed? Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,975 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Bavaro rooms

Hmmmmm, the day bed/seating area is totally fine for a child, maybe even a young teen, but I don't think it is fine for an adult.

If you have 3 adults, I would recommend getting a room with 2 queens...2 in one bed and one in the other.....probably the best option if you need to put 3 adults into one room.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Bavaro rooms

Thanks. I thought it would be like the Dreams room where the couch doubles as a day bed. Guess we are going to have to draw straws to who gets the beds

Sandusky, Ohio
Level Contributor
14 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Bavaro rooms

I went with my sisters in early May. Any one of us would have been comfortable on the day beds. They are very firm and plenty long enough for us. As it worked out, two of us slept in one bed and one in the other. They actually brought another bed for us, but we declined and opted for more space in the room. If you need three beds, they will bring one for you

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
267 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Bavaro rooms

I am 5 feet tall and slept very comfortably in that area. We were 3 women sharing the space and it was just great. Unless you are all very tall, I would suggest taking the two beds and let the third person sleep in the extra area.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Bavaro rooms

thank you. We were planning on one each in a bed and the third on the sofa/day bed. 6 more days to go!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13,833 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar Bavaro rooms

There's also enough pillow/pads to make a huge bed on the floor in that area too, they are about 6 inches thick and very, very firm, you will NOT feel the floor.... but like others have said if you're not 6 feet tall you'll sleep comfortably on the one "sofa".

Cheers, dEbbie

7. Re: Iberostar Bavaro rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2012, 07:16