We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Colonial Resort

allentown
Level Contributor
346 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic Colonial Resort

Just got back on Sunday from P.C. Majestic Colonial. If you have any question. I'll try to answer them for you. I want to write review on resort. Just haven't had time.

Central Valley, New...
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Colonial Resort

Hi! How was the food? Any exculsions vendors there on the property? I'll be going in the last week of August! Can't wait...

Central Valley, New...
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Colonial Resort

I forgot to also ask you about plugs in the room....were you able to plug in chargers with no problem? (if you are from USA)

allentown
Level Contributor
346 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Colonial Resort

Hi Wiley29,

You will have no problems with the plugs. I take my chargers along for my camera and cell phone. The lobby has tour operators in the lobby, you go to the vendor that you booked thur. We dealt with the Liberty Travel - Prieto Tours. They do have vendors on the beach, they tell you not to book thur them. We did not tour. This was our second time at M.C. just wanted to veg out. My husband had his fishing rod with him if he wanted something to do.

We loved the resort, not crazy about the French Resturant. Husband had to wear long pants and the food was much the same as all the buffets. We had the lobster ravioli, all dough. You do need to make reservations and must take the slip to the resturant. The breakfast buffet at the main building was very good. The lunch buffet at the beach was good. The dinner buffet was good, they had theme nights with different foods. We didn't like that if you went to the Seafood /Steak resturant at the beach you had to pick one or the other. We couldn't each had a different meals. Even though all the food came out of the same kitchen. (Go figure). We are not fussy eaters. If you don't care for what you get. There is always something there to eat. You don't go away hungry.

If you need anything else, feel free to email me. I don't alway have time to be on the board, but I'll check in when I can.

colorado
Level Contributor
35 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic Colonial Resort

morning coffee is very important- is there a coffee maker in the room or something in the hallway?

thanks

Terrace Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
633 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Majestic Colonial Resort

yes there are coffee makers in the rooms

Cindy ;)

Springfield...
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Majestic Colonial Resort

I had seen that the water is bottled but do you know if the ice for the drinks is made with bottled water? I am bringing 2 kids next month and want to try to be as careful as possible.

Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
182 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Majestic Colonial Resort

Did you check out the cigar shop? I know people said it is expensive, but is it at least in line with other resort prices?

8. Re: Majestic Colonial Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2012, 11:16