We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best beach at an All Inclusive Hotel?

Pa
Level Contributor
111 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
What is the best beach at an All Inclusive Hotel?

Any suggestions on what all inclusive hotel to stay at that has a great beach that is not rocky good swimming. thanks!!

Montreal
Level Contributor
823 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best beach at an All Inclusive Hotel?

mostly all of Punta Cana is not rocky or coral... this is why Punta Cana is prime location unlike mexico lets say.

My opinion by experince is the grand palladium.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best beach at an All Inclusive Hotel?

I am a fan of the Iberostars but I would have to say the AI with the best beach is the Bavaro Princess. Why? Because it was there first. Long , flat and perfect.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best beach at an All Inclusive Hotel?

I've asked this same question on several forums and so far it's been the Majestic Elegance/Colonial and Bavaro Princess.

Arnprior, Canada
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best beach at an All Inclusive Hotel?

I would have to say that the beach at the Barcelo Punta Cana and Hard Rock are nicest.

Grand Falls...
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the best beach at an All Inclusive Hotel?

The beach in front of the Iberostar resorts is fabulous. We stayed at the Iberostar Punta Cana and the beach is wide flat and goes on forever.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,429 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is the best beach at an All Inclusive Hotel?

Bavaro Princess is known for having the best part of Bavaro Beach.

Playa Blanca, Spain
Level Contributor
112 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is the best beach at an All Inclusive Hotel?

I love the beach and watching the waves at Excellence, but for swimming in the sea I would recommend Majestic Colonial/Elegance. Soft white sand, beautiful blue/green caribean sea.

Toronto
Level Contributor
84 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What is the best beach at an All Inclusive Hotel?

Mine would be NOW Larimar. I've been to Iberostar PC, and comparing the two, NOW has the widest, calmest stretch. Clean and no sudden drop when you walk into the ocean.

halifax canada
Level Contributor
960 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: What is the best beach at an All Inclusive Hotel?

id have to go with bavarow princess for beach ,but if you stay there id pay the exstra for platinum .it realy is worth it for the perks

KC
Level Contributor
142 posts
443 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What is the best beach at an All Inclusive Hotel?

I'm at the ME now and have to admit that I am somewhat disappointed by the beach. Nothing drastic - by any stretch of the imagination - just not what I expected from a Caribbean beach. Oddly, there are absolutely NO seashells whatsoever! I've traveled all over the Caribbean and for this reason, I have to rate it low. The sand isn't white, it's kind of tan here also. Again, not a show-stopper, just not what I imagined. Lots of flat beach to walk but also plenty of trash that has washed up on the beach. The ME cleans up their own beach, but the rest of the walk isn't clean at all. The water is clear and my son and I snorkeled yesterday and saw a few fish.

Beth