We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort

Hi, Does anyone have an E-mail address for this hotel as I'm looking to make a few reservations before we get there on Friday!?

Thanks

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,917 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort

subgtehabitaciones.bavaro@fiestahotelgroup.com

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort

Thanks for that, Have you been to this resort before?

I've been looking at the reviews and there's some mixed ones!

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort

I doubt you will get a response for your reservation request at that e-mail address at this time, as that person is on holiday until the 13th or 16th of June. Unless someone else is monitoring messages.

For other contacts, you can go to palladiumaddict.net and on the Punta Cana site, there are many resort contacts. I'm sure someone should be able to help you. You can also check out many reviews and browse through all kind of information. We are coming up on our 10th stay this November. We love this resort and the beach is incredible

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort

Wow, your tenth stay?! It must be good then ha ha. I've read a lot of mixed reviews on it to be honest. This is my first time to the Dominican but really looking forward to it! I've heard a lot of great things about the beach - even on negative reviews... We've booked a basic room but hopeing that there will be some kind of upgrade available? Do you know how much it is to upgrade?

Lisbon
Level Contributor
945 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort

Hi,

I’ve been to Palladium Palace 4 years ago and loved it. Would like to return some day.

Lately I’ve been to the GBP Ambar (AO) and Esmeralda, but to be quite honest I think we did prefer the Palladium. Not that big, at least you don’t feel it, the beach is prettier and wider and the food is great, IMO.

There are quite a few experts here (10th stay... uau!). In case I return, which of the Palladiums would you recommend? We have an 18-months-old girl so cannot go to the Royal Suites.

In case we return to Punta Cana, we are looking at the Majestics, Palladiums and maybe Catalonia (Premier) but I think the rooms in Catalonia are a bit shabby.

Thanks and sorry for taking advantage of someone else’s post.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort

Don't worry about that, I think we're all after the same info really!

:-)

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort

In past years, we vacationed at 3 other resorts in PC, but non compared to the feeling we experience at the Palladium complex. It is just a good fit for our family. If my husband and I are traveling alone, we would prefer the Bavaro section or the Royal Suites Turquesa. When we traveled with our children and grandchildren, we stayed at the Punta Cana section where all the needed facilities are just a few steps from your room, which is very convenient when traveling with children..

The resort itself is absolutely beautiful, extremely clean with great friendly service and IMO, it has the best beach I've ever laid eyes on in the Caribbean. The first thing I do when I arrive is to run down to the beach and just gaze at its' beauty.

I'm certain that no matter which resort you choose in Punta Cana, you will a nice vacation. Just take along a positive attitude and a friendly spirit.

Happy travels

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort

Thanks for your help! I will update when home. I'm sure it will be fab from what you've said.. of we get to upgrade-even better! :)

Lisbon
Level Contributor
945 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort

Why would you prefer the Bavaro section to the Suites Turquesa?

What about the Palace section?

Thanks.. a happy travels to everyone.

Alexandra

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort

The Palace is set up with all the facilities centralized, very much like the PC section, only the Palace accommodations are in Villas rather than the long block hotel like buildings in the PC section. The Palace villas jr suites are loft suites and I'm not crazy about the steps, as the bedroom is on the second floor and the bathroom is on the first floor. I just imagine my husband falling down the steps to use the bathroom in the middle of the night after drinking his Presidentes all day.

I prefer the Bavaro because their villas are widely spread out over the property, allowing for more privacy and a quieter atmosphere. I also like having La Cathedral (best buffet on the entire complex), Hemingways and the 24hr sports bar on site. The Bavaro property is full of plush greenery and their courtyard near the lobby is gorgeous. Even when we stay at the RST, we always end up at the Bavaro lobby in the evening. This year may be different since the RST has a newly constructed lobby that is much larger and offers a nice area to relax after dinner. The villas that are beachfront on the Bavaro property are really nice and the views are just incredible to wake up to in the morning. I know there is more walking to the facilities, but the Bavaro is still my favorite, except for the swim-up suites at the Royal Suites Turquesa. I think you may have mis-read what I wrote, I said when we travel alone, we prefer the Bavaro OR the RST.