We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AI for six adults and four kids

long island
Level Contributor
72 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
AI for six adults and four kids

any recommendations for an all inclusive......two couples in their thirties plus mom and dad (65ish).....plus the grandkids......6,4,2 and an infant. one week in may or june 2012.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AI for six adults and four kids

Melia Caribe Tropical usually suits all ages of guests and the kids club is fun. Melia is one of the few, if not the only resort to offer a baby club also. Might be worth considering if mommy and daddy want a break.

Lake Ridge, Virginia
Level Contributor
450 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AI for six adults and four kids

club med is awesome and also offers a baby club, as well as wonderful clubs for all the rest of the kids. We are going in less than two weeks, we are 30 something, we are going with my in-laws, and taking our three kids ages 14,12 and 8. This will be our first time in Punta Cana but our third Clubmed in less than 3 years. We are totally hooked on CM, they are the best family resort, they cover everything and their activities are plentiful. They have trapeze, archery, snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, tennis, and so many others, or if you just like to chill on the beach like me there is that too ;) if you are interested, I have a great travel agent who specializes in CM only. Good luck!!

3. Re: AI for six adults and four kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 16:19