We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams La Romana

Fairfax, Virginia
3 posts
Save Topic
Dreams La Romana

I am having a destination wedding next summer and I want it to be at a resort that is on the Caribbean side of the island. I am researching and found Dreams La romana, does anyone have any reviews on this resort? Or any suggestions of other resorts that they would reccomend.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,039 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams La Romana

I think that this hotel is a great option. Personally, it's my favourite vacation in the DR and my first experience in the country was a visit to this hotel for a destination wedding. They have a few options for wedding locations which I like better than most I've seen at other hotels. The hotel itself and area in general are perfect for a wedding too because of how much there is to do serving many pleasures so you can be assured that your guests will have a wonderful experience too, not just trapped on the resort. You can walk around in the area and then take a bunch of unbeatable excursions. Many people like to book the complete tour for their group and you can get some of the best water tours to do that for smaller and larger groups.

I've been to the hotel more than a dozen times since that initial wedding. I recommend the hotel and can try to answer particular questions if you have them. There is a lot more about this hotel posted on the Bayahibe and La Romana forums. I have a big album of pics of DLR at travel.webshots.com/album/571911788ekjEgi Once in my collection of albums, you can see others of the hotel, and lots more of the area tours and local village.

Kaki

Fairfax, Virginia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams La Romana

Thank you, we are torn between a few hotels and are trying to pick the best one.

We are looking at La Romana , iberostar-hacienda-dominicus , Gran Pallidum , and iberostar dominicana. Has anyone been to any of these resorts, or seen more than one of them, that they are able to compare some pros and cons?

Thank you

3. Re: Dreams La Romana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 00:16