We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bookit.com exoeriences

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
221 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Bookit.com exoeriences

Hi everyone, wondering if anyone here has used bookit.com for trips to punta cana in the past. And, also can you share your experiences of using bookit.com i.e. customer service, airport transfers, etc. Thanks.!!

East Kingston NH
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bookit.com exoeriences

I have used bookit.com twice for past trips to Mexico only. I found them to be excellent with prices, customer service and transfers. Both times I used them my vacation was considerably less then other online travel sites.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bookit.com exoeriences

I agree.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bookit.com exoeriences

Very good never a problem. They do a very good job in all areas.

California
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bookit.com exoeriences

We used BOOKIT for Mexico in January, and used them for an upcoming Punta Cana trip. The Customer Service rep I spoke to was wonderful - she had just returned from a trip to PC and stayted at the resort I eventually changed to.

5. Re: Bookit.com exoeriences

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 10:20