We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dominican Republic tours

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Dominican Republic tours

Tours suitable for seniors? Prefer limited amount of walking or walking on rough terrain rough terrain.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dominican Republic tours

maybe a relaxed Private Catamaran Charter Cruise on BeBe.

or a visit of the national Park Los Haitises in Samana.

the Spa Boat may be suitable.

also the Animal Park.

Happy Travels

Mike

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
12,895 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dominican Republic tours

May I also suggest a this excursion that would accommodate you very nicely in my opinion and that is found at the following link:

http://puntacanamike.webs.com/

It is a terrific excursion, very highly recommended by so many and only available via booking through the link above (not available through the resort) - it really brings one closer to the real Dominican life with experiences that I am sure will last you a lifetime.

It is basically from smaller groups of 2-9 people where you are driven throughout the excursion with a personal guide in an air conditioned comfortable vehicle and brought back to your resort.

I would strongly recommend that if this interests you, that you book as far ahead as possible so as not to be disappointed.

Hope this helps you.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King).

Simcoe, Canada
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dominican Republic tours

Can I second Bubba's suggestion?

Had the pleasure this past year and on our excursion there was on 8 of us in a mini bus. Most of us senior's and it was fine. Mike is very accommodating to the party he has with him and the most walking would be in the shopping part. Talk nice to mike and hand him a list (hahaha) rum, coffee etc etc.

4. Re: Dominican Republic tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 17:19