We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfers

Toronto
Level Contributor
282 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Transfers

I just booked my PC trip fpr Christmas. Should I prearrange airport transfers to my hotel,( Dreams Palm Beach) or can I just grab a taxi from the airport? How much do these 2 optins cost?

Thanks!

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Transfers

Depending on who you booked through, your transfer may be included. Dreams PB is not too far from the airport. Not sure on costs, we went to the other Dreams resort.

Davison, Michigan
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Transfers

try http://www.amstardmc.com for your transfer. I checked the other day and it was around $100.00 round trip. We used this company last year while we stayed at the Dreams I La Ramona

Edited: 04 August 2011, 02:18
Toronto
Level Contributor
282 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Transfers

I booked my flight on air miles and my hotel separately - no transfers.

Toronto
Level Contributor
282 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Transfers

Was that per person?

Elmhurst, Illinois
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Transfers

i got a hold of a private taxi driver before i went to D R his name is cristian ,he picked us up at the airport 6 of us and charged us 40 bucks and then we called him during the week to bring us to a cigar factory and then to a mall and grocery store were the locals go and that cost us 30 round trip hes great and spoke english his number is 1 809 706 1133 tell him hi from the gales family from chicago...

Clarksville
Level Contributor
214 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport Transfers

In May, we booked a private transfer with www.dominicanshuttles.com, and it cost us $69 for 2 of us. Your rate will depend on how far the resort is from the airport. We were at the Iberostar Grand Hotel. We were happy with the transfer service.

Toronto
Level Contributor
282 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport Transfers

Thank you - sounds great!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport Transfers

IBK Services is great.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport Transfers

On ibk servicios web page or rd shuttles find price list for area but they have special season price. Contac to ibkservicios@gmail.com

Isabel

10. Re: Airport Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 06:18