We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 Apple Square deals

phila
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Topic
6 Apple Square deals

Has anyone done one lately? What Resorts do thay use ?

maryland
Level Contributor
56 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 Apple Square deals

There are already topics. Do a search with apple square deals

wisconsin
Level Contributor
828 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 Apple Square deals

Call apple and ask what resorts they normally use.

phila
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 Apple Square deals

Thanks for all the help :(

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,701 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 Apple Square deals

usually dreams.. i think they have used bahia too.. but more often dreams

Lee's Summit...
Level Contributor
509 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 6 Apple Square deals

Since everyone else is being 'short', I'll answer for you. Good lord folks, it was a simple question.

Anyways, Apple is affiliated with AM Resorts, so if it's the 6 apple square deal, you will be sent to either the Secrets Royal Beach, Dreams Palm Beach, Dreams Punta Cana, or Now Larimar. If a minor miracle happens, you'll be sent to either Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana or Zoetry Punta Cana. They use those resorts more as 'bait' for the offer. They don't give those two away at a discount price, as they are very high end resorts. Of your likely choices, I put them in the order that you would be rooting for. Hope that helps.....

phila
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 6 Apple Square deals

Thank you mmc

wisconsin
Level Contributor
828 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 6 Apple Square deals

At one time I was told the Catalonia also, so that is why I say call apple and ask them,

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,937 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 6 Apple Square deals

It could be any resort rated 6 Apples on the Apple website. Most likely will be a Secrets or Dreams. It is a good deal usually.

9. Re: 6 Apple Square deals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 20:18