We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

park - sleep - fly hotels near Pearson Intl before PC

ontario
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Topic
park - sleep - fly hotels near Pearson Intl before PC

Tried posting under Canadian forums but got no responses.

Just want some advice or suggestions on park-sleep-fly hotels near Pearson.

Looking for promiximity, one week parking and no hassle shuttle service.

Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
336 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: park - sleep - fly hotels near Pearson Intl before PC

stay123.com

Kincardine, Canada
Level Contributor
723 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: park - sleep - fly hotels near Pearson Intl before PC

We like the Sandman. You can park anywhere you like in their lot (i.e. close to the entrance--not out in some isolated lot). The decor is modern and there's a Moxie's on site, if you're into that type of food.

canada
Level Contributor
3,762 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: park - sleep - fly hotels near Pearson Intl before PC

actually there are two that greg and I frequent and honestly it depends on our flight times.

We suggest BOTH the sandman signature and also the Carlingview.

This time (two weeks baby!! oh ya) we are staying at the carlingview as the flight leaves early and up until about 7 am they have free pastries muffins and tea coffee in lobby (actually they always have the tea and coffee) whereas if we stay at the sandman we have to drive to timmies to get a snack before leaving. I prefer to go downstairs (pj's and all..lol) with the little tray from the room..get my tea gregs coffee and a couple of muffins. then I can spend more time getting ready instead of running around..

Plus right beside the carlingview is Arizonas bar and grill..half price apps every evening and they are GOOD...you can make a cheap meal before hitting the sack. there is also a mr greek in the lobby if you want a nightcap or fancy greek food.

On the other hand...Sandman does have a coffee shop in lobby but the hours are not great..usually shut when we are there..HOWEVER if you want a really nice dinner the night before you leave ..their lobby restaurant is MOXIES.. Yum!!

Sandman Signature has pool on site if you want to swim the night before...Carlingview shares the pool with the hotel next door..winter..not so fun to cross parkinglot in your bathingsuit. We never use the pools anyway so not a deal breaker for us.

Service at both hotels is great. Sandman is much newer...however carlingview has had all its rooms renovated now so not a huge difference. both have free wifi in rooms...both are under 100 for the night with up to 14 nights parking.

cheers

Lynn

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: park - sleep - fly hotels near Pearson Intl before PC

I replied to you on the Toronto Forum, but I see you asked again here.

So here is my post to you:

Try one of the hotels on this site:

iparksleepfly.com/Toronto-Airport-Parking-Pa…

They have quite a few hotels listed for Toronto, but some dates may be sold out already, so get your reservation in early.

Most have 24hr shuttle to and from the airport, and include 7 to 14 days parking while you are away.

Edited: 06 September 2011, 21:10
canada
Level Contributor
3,762 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: park - sleep - fly hotels near Pearson Intl before PC

actually for November reservations are really NOT needed that early. We have been known to decide our Park and Fly hotel the night BEFORE we leave (not that I am suggesting that..it is usually when we cheap out and decide to do the 2 hr drive at 4am..only to wimp out around 8 or so the night before lol)

regardless. watch out for some of the online deals..some of the hotels are a decent distance,,which is fine if they have their own shuttle,, but can be a pain if they share the shuttle.

honestly..there are several good ones..the two I gave you are the ones we have frequented the most..but we are now at over 30 departures to Dominican from Toronto..and have seen our fair share of stopover hotels...in my honest opinion...while these two may not be the BEST ones..they are def the best VALUE and we have been treated well by them many times.

THE BEST in mho is the gateway sheraton right at the airport...we have used this twice but it was 300 dollars. it was very nice as we parked..then flew..then returned at two am to a warm room without really leaving the airport. If we need a hotel on return again instead of upon departure...we would consider it (esp if it was winter...BRRRRRRRRR)

Lynn

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: park - sleep - fly hotels near Pearson Intl before PC

As with gregnlynn, we've used the Carlingview & found it to be an excellent park'nfly . You are close to some excellent restaurants (Tony Roma's, Tuckers' Market Place etc), shuttle service to & from the Airport is excellent & coffee, muffins etc prior to your leaving hits the spot. We also found it be an great price ($109.00+HST & 15days parking)

muskoka ON
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: park - sleep - fly hotels near Pearson Intl before PC

Our new favourite is the Sheraton right at Pearson. A little more money than some of the others, but parking is right outside the door, no shuttle bus to worry about catching along with 52 others, a little extra sleep time and I can wear my shorts and flip flops right from the hotel into the airport. Locked the boots and coats in the car, although they do provide a storage service for your winter clothes. Wore those shorts back home and pulled on the sweats and boots while warming up the car. Priceless

C

Hamilton, Ontario...
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: park - sleep - fly hotels near Pearson Intl before PC

I agree the Sheraton is worth the extra money.

canada
Level Contributor
3,762 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: park - sleep - fly hotels near Pearson Intl before PC

bugs I also love the gateway sheraton..think I was posting that at the same time you were lol..however for this sept 19th..the bottom rate is 369...and that is with the parking and my starwood preferred guest rate!! sorry...I will keep 250 in my pocket..love the hotel..and if it were Feb..well that may be different because I HATE COLD lol..but not in Sept...

cheers

Lynn

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: park - sleep - fly hotels near Pearson Intl before PC

while we only live just over an hr from person, its the time we have to leave to avoid traffic ( like 0400) do the hotels mentioned require you to stay a night at each end to keep your car for 11 days? asking because the service we usually use ( limo) is getting more and more expensive