We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions in Cap Cana

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Excursions in Cap Cana

Does anyone know what kind of excursions will be available at Secrets Sanctuary. Do you know anything about Tropical Storm Catamaaran cruises? Leaving for Secrets in October!!

tric

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursions in Cap Cana

from Tropical Storm Cruise the Rumors tell they went belly-up and the Catamaran's been bought by Marinarium, at least I see the Cats here in front of my House(Marinarium is my direct neighbour), with the Tropical Storm Names been taken off the Cats.

maybe the Marinarium will continue the prior Tropical Storm Tours, maybe not, I do not have notice about those Details at the Moment.

from this Saturday Oct 1st there will not be a Secrets Sanctuary anymore,

it will be again the Secrets Cap Cana, run by Salamander.

in case of Tours Cap Cana is located a bit Isolated off the usual Pick Up Route, I would contact Touroutfitters directly online prior to arrival to request Info about their availability and costs/extra Costs for Transfers etc for Guests at the Sanctuary Cap Cana.

at this moment right in Cap Cana/Cap Cana Marina there are 2 Catamaran Tours running.

have Fun

Mike

Mentioned in this post
Sanctuary Cap Cana by Playa Hotels & Resorts
Sanctuary Cap Cana by...
5,160 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursions in Cap Cana

Segway Caribe run several eco-tours in the neighbouring Puntacana Resort property (15 minutes ride away).

see their website for more info http://segwayecotour.com

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
3. Re: Excursions in Cap Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 22:17