We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GBP Bavaro

Niagara Falls, On
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
GBP Bavaro

Which ala cartes do you think are the best 3? Going in Nov. so I thought I would take a poll now to help decide when booking.Thanks.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
4,636 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GBP Bavaro

the Japanese, the Garden Grill, and the Seafood were best IMHO. We were at the Punta Cana last April

St. John's, Canada
Destination Expert
for Newfoundland and Labrador
Level Contributor
4,015 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GBP Bavaro

We stayed at the Bavaro last April. We thought the Garden Grill was the best, our 18 year old daughter enjoyed the Tex-Mex.

Leeds, Engalnd
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GBP Bavaro

We stayed there last week in August 1st week in September and Liked all of them apart from the italian ( my food was cold twice) but if i could go back to ant of them it would be the Garden Grill, Japanese and French (be aware guy's have to where long trousers in the french one) :-)

Edited: 16 October 2011, 18:08
Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
161 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: GBP Bavaro

We are leaving this thursday, and I made reservations (with recomondations from others) at the Japanese (tepanyaki tables), La Gourmet, and the Garden Grill and Santa Fe!

Edited: 16 October 2011, 18:14
Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,348 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: GBP Bavaro

I would recommend the gourmet a la carte called the Cafe de Paris (sometimes referred to as French), the Garden Grill (great steaks) and The Maiko (Japanese) - tied with the Maiko, would be the IL Capriccio (Italian).

Hope this helps you.

Brooklin (Bubba King)

6. Re: GBP Bavaro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 22:15