We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Club Manager at Majestic Elegance

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
New Club Manager at Majestic Elegance

A new Club Manager started at ME last week. Her name is Laura Bosch. I've already had e-mail contact with her and she seems like she will be a wonderful addition to the Majestic management team. She will have the same e-mail address that the prior Club Manager had: gerenteeleganceclub@majestic-resorts.com. Not to worry about the prior Club Manager, Jordi Figols Gagliardi. He received a promotion and is now Rooms Division Manager. (He'd actually been doing both jobs since June.) There's no change to Guest Services Manager. It's still Argenis Guzman.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,210 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Club Manager at Majestic Elegance

As always, great info desi! Thanks. :-)

Congrats to Jordi on his official promotion. He most certainly has earned it. Also good luck to Laura on her new position.

-Brugal

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
32 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Club Manager at Majestic Elegance

Thanks so much for this information. I appreciate it, as I am sure others will too. :-)

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Club Manager at Majestic Elegance

Tiffany--you're not getting too excited are you? How many times a day are you doing the countdown?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
32 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Club Manager at Majestic Elegance

I have an "app" for that! lol Currently it reads 7 days, 12 hours, 17 minutes and 36 seconds! :-)

Boston...
Level Contributor
502 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Club Manager at Majestic Elegance

I sent a message to Jordi yesterday to confirm my reservation for Tuesday and I got a very quick reply from Laura. I am glad to see that everything is going so smooth with the transition. Well done. 11 hours and counting until the plane takes off.

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Club Manager at Majestic Elegance

Tiffany--I thought I was bad--I count work days instead of real days just to make the number seem smaller. I'm still laughing about that "app" countdown!

Ontario-Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Club Manager at Majestic Elegance

Question as you all sound like you have been to the Majestic Elegance.

I would like to know if the Elegance Club section is located at the front of the resort...near the beach or if it is in the back? Is it worth the upgrade?

are there balconys with this section?

How is the food at the buffet?

Going in December and trying to decide.

Any information would be great!

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Club Manager at Majestic Elegance

Sunny--Elegance Club is located on the two beachfront buildings on both sides and all the buildings on one side from beach to lobby. The original two club buildings were on the beach, but since opening, they have expanded the club level and club facilities. IMHO, the club upgrade is worth every cent and much more. Others just love the resort and don't care about the club amenities. It all depends what's important to you.

All rooms have balconies.

I don't prefer buffet food. That said, there are two "buffets" at ME: the main one, air conditioned; and the mini one on the beach that becomes an a la carte restaurant and bar at night. I think the buffet food is very varied and quite good. There are things I don't want to eat, but then there are always things that are delicious. There's too much food everywhere not to find something that appeals.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
32 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Club Manager at Majestic Elegance

Desi

Only 6 Days, 21 Hours, 52 minutes and 10 seconds to go per the "app".

:-)

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Club Manager at Majestic Elegance

Tiffany

I still have 16 work days :( You're down to less than a week (real days)!