We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El courticito ...

TORONTO
Level Contributor
346 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
El courticito ...

I was in punta Cana 5 years ago and wondering if there is still a supermarket in el courticito?(beside the grand palladium complex)

It was a small street with lots of vendors and a large supermarket....?

Kenosha WI.
Level Contributor
922 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El courticito ...

Bump I would like to know to

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El courticito ...

It is still there in Cortecito

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,954 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El courticito ...

and renovated a couple of years ago

Wallaceburg, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El courticito ...

We just returned from the Palladium on Friday. Unfortunately the supermarket was closed the week we were there. We were disappointed because that's where we always buy our rum.

We purchased rum at the Cusie shop which is just a bit further down the beach. It was half the price than the shop at the resort.

Mount Wolf...
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El courticito ...

The Supermarket is Closed!!! The Supermarket at Eldorado is still Open.

TORONTO
Level Contributor
346 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El courticito ...

Where Is eldorado

Kenosha WI.
Level Contributor
922 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: El courticito ...

bump

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: El courticito ...

the Supermarket changed face and name quiet a few Times since your last bvisit 5 years ago, will never be the same again. last time open it was less than half the size as it had 5 years ago, I heard it is actuially closed but I did not pass by since weeks to be a whitnessn of actual.

you can buy the same products in the shops/stores around he Supermarket Location, El Cortecito provides great Deals compared to the sacum - Prices at the Resort Shops, just do not forget to haggle like heck.

Happy Travels

Mike

9. Re: El courticito ...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2012, 10:21