We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hey pc mike how's the weather?

TORONTO
Level Contributor
358 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Hey pc mike how's the weather?

I'm heading down next week and wondering how's the weather? It shows rain and thunder showers....? I know typically it rans for brief periods and mostly at night but it seems everytime I check the weather forecast it show rain? Can you please tell me there is nice beautiful sunshine each day????

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hey pc mike how's the weather?

I heard PCMike is snowed in, so His Internet Connection may be down, he he.

we had showers in isolated Areas lately, including today, as we are typically for this Time of the Year under a strong NE'ern Breeze which always pushes some wetties into the Area/over the NE'ern Caribbean Islands.

I did myself today not catch a drop of Rain even that I drove several Times all the ways Cabeza de Toro-Cap Cana-Bavaro all day long, but at several Locations I passed a mile of wet Road, so shortly before I passed there it rained for a short Time.

expect the weather to be mostly sunny with 1-2 short showers per day and brief showers during the Nighttime.

Happy travels

Mike

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
83 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hey pc mike how's the weather?

I'lll be down there too next week and praying for good weather! The following site indicates sunny for next week

myforecast.com/bin/expanded_forecast_15day.m…

Berrien Springs...
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hey pc mike how's the weather?

Heya Mike, is the fishmobile still in one piece? That's alot of driving buddy.

Mich Rob

Louisiana
Level Contributor
84 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hey pc mike how's the weather?

man no lidding... just checked the weather.com site and it has showers thru thursday. but heck... that afternoon shower will force me to take a nap!

Clarksville
Level Contributor
214 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hey pc mike how's the weather?

It's the tropics--it's got to rain quite a bit to stay green. We were there in October, and it rained off and on, but the sun always came out right after in full force. It was not enough to spoil our day.

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
2,769 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hey pc mike how's the weather?

that afternoon shower wont last long enough for you to get back to the room,,,

they usually seem to be a quick burst of rain from some clouds passing by,, then direct sun right behind,,,

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hey pc mike how's the weather?

a rare day for the weather sites, today they are Right!!, he he.

we are on a Day with Sun and clouds changing Place every once in a while Today, wind is a hefty breeze of 15+Knots, Clouds everywhere even that the Sun get's her "Moments", too.

short showers been on and off since early morning and still are.

a perfect Day for a shopping Tour and to relax under the Roof of the Veranda.

Ocean been much too rough for Fishing Today, so I canceled/changed the Charters to enjoy some quality Timne with the Family at home.

Happy Travels

Mike

8. Re: Hey pc mike how's the weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2012, 10:25