We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PC Mike - Excursion Question

North Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
PC Mike - Excursion Question

We are travelling to SRB Jan 27 - Feb 3, for a business conference. I have suggested your excursion and am waiting for a response from 2 other couples we're travelling with. If they choose not to, we will postpone till the following week as they are leaving on Feb 3.

We are moving to the Excellence Feb 3 - 10; I know it's out of the way - do you pick up from there? If not, what would be the alternate meeting place?

Can't wait - Thanks!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,707 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PC Mike - Excursion Question

Hi there, drop him a PM on here, you never know, this post could be buried before he sees it.... or email him puntacanamike@gmail.com

Cheers, Debbie

Ellicott City MD
Level Contributor
2,917 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PC Mike - Excursion Question

Mike picked us up at Dreams Punta Cana which is in the same area.

The only problem would be availability if rebooking.

Very busy and often solidly booked tour.

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
178 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PC Mike - Excursion Question

He will puck you up from excellence i know because we are at the excellence jan 19 and he is picking us up for a tour

North Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: PC Mike - Excursion Question

Thanks everyone!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PC Mike - Excursion Question

Hi PC mike,

do you know of any great snorkeling excursions from the excellence resort I guess you just do fishing excursions from what I understand. If you know of anyone reputable could you let me know thanks so much and appreciate your help

crittercat

Courtenay, Canada
Level Contributor
372 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: PC Mike - Excursion Question

crittercat, too bad we aren't at the excellence at the same time. We will be there dec 5 to 12th and would also like to go on a snorkeling excursion. Everything I have looked at has a two hour transfer and is a 50 plus person party boat. I would love to have someone pick us up close to the resort and just go out for a couple of hours to some quite spots to snorkel, and not swim with caged sharks.

7. Re: PC Mike - Excursion Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2012, 10:19