We are travelling to SRB Jan 27 - Feb 3, for a business conference. I have suggested your excursion and am waiting for a response from 2 other couples we're travelling with. If they choose not to, we will postpone till the following week as they are leaving on Feb 3.
We are moving to the Excellence Feb 3 - 10; I know it's out of the way - do you pick up from there? If not, what would be the alternate meeting place?
Can't wait - Thanks!