We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 day vacation??

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
10 day vacation??

Is it possible to book a ten day vacation? I havent seen one that is available in Canada?

Courtenay, Canada
Level Contributor
368 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 day vacation??

Check Air Canada Vacations, they are the only ones I have seen, unfortunately not a possibility for western Canada as they always seem to require a layover in Toronto.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 day vacation??

Maybe not in can ada but we do it all the time.............usually Tuesday thru the following Friday,

Ajijic, Mexico
Level Contributor
795 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 day vacation??

When I was booking my upcoming one I couldn't find a 10 day package at Transat but subsequent to booking I saw several available at that site.

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 10 day vacation??

we have been most successful getting 10 night vacations with west jet

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
420 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 10 day vacation??

Check with tripcentral,ca . You'll find the package that you search :-))

Simcoe, Canada
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 10 day vacation??

We booked a ten day through air canada vacations not a problem at all.

Jan 20-30?

Arnprior, Canada
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 10 day vacation??

Excellence PC

Dreams PC

Iberostar Dominicana

Zoetry.........

Just to name a few, out of Halifax.

murillo
Level Contributor
6,412 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 10 day vacation??

have gone the last 4 years for 10 and 12 day trips through west jet . can still do it through trans at too.

Cottage country...
Level Contributor
11 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 10 day vacation??

There are 10 days at some places but not always all the time, as it throws off the schuduling for rooms I believe so when it is busier, they tend to be less available

10. Re: 10 day vacation??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2012, 16:55