We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which dreams is better???

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
weymouth,ma
Level Contributor
44 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Which dreams is better???

I'm thinking of booking dreams for January. Just not sure which one is better??

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
742 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which dreams is better???

i was jsut looking at Dreams too, and was about to ask about the extra things like baseball cage etc. Right now it looks $$$ from Calgary? I was looking at Dreams Punta Cana.

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,623 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which dreams is better???

Much depends on how you feel about the beach.......Dreams Punta Cana is quite isolated and on a beautiful stretch of the island HOWEVER the beach is not the white powdery sand (more golden and very soft) of Bavaro and the water can be quite rough. You can walk and walk on that beach...it is huge.

We are traveling to Dreams Palm Beach in January for the first time but I have stayed right near there many times and that beach is the white sand, calm water that Bavaro is known for.

Brampton
Level Contributor
970 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which dreams is better???

I have never stayed at Dreams Punta Cana but have stayed at Dreams Palm beach. I must say it has been to date my favorite resort in PC and I have been to about 4 resorts.

I would definately reccommend Dreams Palm Beach to anyone :-)

4. Re: Which dreams is better???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2012, 10:18