We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bavaro Runners Vrs. Outback Safari

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
207 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Bavaro Runners Vrs. Outback Safari

We did the Bavaro Runners a couple years back. We really enjoyed it. We are looking to do another excursion this January. We have did the Marinarium trip last year and are looking to do another land trip, seeing how 2 of my family members missed the Bavaro Runners. Is the Outback Safari exactly the same as Bavaro Runners? What are the differences? We have a 4, 9 and 10 year old. What else is left to try for those age groups? I know the Saona island trip is way to long, zip linning and buggy riding they are too young.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
179 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bavaro Runners Vrs. Outback Safari

I did the Outback Safari a couple of yrs. ago with my daughter, then 26! We enjoyed it, but it might be boring for your youngsters. A nice drive, but bumpy, thru the countryside, a visit to a typical home, a visit to a coffee plantation, lunch, and then boogie boarding at a beach.

This might help in your decision.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
687 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bavaro Runners Vrs. Outback Safari

we did the outback safari back a a few years ago, when our kids were 11 and 8. They thought the jeep ride was fun, we thoroughly enjoyed it, especially when we went to Macau beach . they give you boogie boards, to ride the waves, Great beach, great photos..

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
207 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bavaro Runners Vrs. Outback Safari

Thanks you for the responses. It is always nice taking at least one excursion off the resort for the day. Because there is five of us, makes it very expensive, so we usually only pick one for the week. So we want to make sure it is worth while.

4. Re: Bavaro Runners Vrs. Outback Safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2013, 10:24