We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Baravo Palace Deluxe vs Majestic Colonial

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
Barcelo Baravo Palace Deluxe vs Majestic Colonial

Hi - my husband and i are travelling with another couple to the DR and were looking for nice, clean, new and FUN. we travel every year and link the grand bahia and pallidiums for the night live and clean resort. The rooms are both of those resorts are nice and clean but nothing fancy, so were looking to upscale but we still want fun. The Disco at the BBPD looks great. Please share any information you may have..thanks

Anaheim, California
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelo Baravo Palace Deluxe vs Majestic Colonial

I will also be traveling to PC this year and can't decide between Majestic Colonial and Bavaro Palace. The BBP is offering a $1000 resort credit through bookit, which is very enticing. We are looking for a calm clear beach, beachfront restaurants, beach wait service, and good food. Please let me know if you have decided, and what was the determining factor. Thank you! Any feedback is appreciated.

Anaheim, California
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelo Baravo Palace Deluxe vs Majestic Colonial

I will also be traveling to PC this year and can't decide between Majestic Colonial and Bavaro Palace. The BBP is offering a $1000 resort credit through bookit, which is very enticing. We are looking for a calm clear beach, beachfront restaurants, beach wait service, and good food. Please let me know if you have decided, and what was the determining factor. Thank you! Any feedback is appreciated.

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
723 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelo Baravo Palace Deluxe vs Majestic Colonial

BBPD has a fantastic beach but does not have beach wait service - much too wide of a beach. Not sure about MC.

Lee's Summit...
Level Contributor
508 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelo Baravo Palace Deluxe vs Majestic Colonial

If you want wait service on the beach, I believe Majestic Colonial has it and Barcelo doesn't.

5. Re: Barcelo Baravo Palace Deluxe vs Majestic Colonial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2013, 10:17