We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Colonial Beach Party

Beloeil, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic Colonial Beach Party

Hi,

The wife and I will be arriving at the MC, on saturday February 11.

We would like to know if there is a specific night for the beach party, or what and Is a supper included.

Thanks in advance for your comments,

Maya Beloeil

allentown
Level Contributor
346 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Colonial Beach Party

I've been to MC twice and I never heard of a beach party. They have a resturant by the beach that serves dinner.

Summerside
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Colonial Beach Party

We will be arriving next Wednesday. They used to have beach parties then stopped them due to unpredictable weather. A couple of months ago, I heard that they had started back up. So we're hoping that is true. They set up a buffet on the beach along with live music and dancing. I also heard they were on Wednesdays.

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,624 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Colonial Beach Party

Our two trips there was a beach party complete with an abundance of food! Things may have changed but I believe it was Wednesday night.

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
406 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic Colonial Beach Party

Ayone have any recent information on this or any type of theme nights lately?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
454 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Majestic Colonial Beach Party

There was a beach party while I was there. I forget the day though and I think it is only for certain guests (tour operator).

NEW YORK
Level Contributor
97 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Majestic Colonial Beach Party

Morning All,

I also heard about the beach party and emailed the resort and was told that it was only for certain tour groups and not open to everyone. He did not mention which one.

Thanks

NEW YORK
Level Contributor
97 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Majestic Colonial Beach Party

Sorry, forgot to mention that response was prior to the fire, so maybe things have changed.

Boston
Level Contributor
168 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Majestic Colonial Beach Party

bump

9. Re: Majestic Colonial Beach Party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2013, 10:29