We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to where zip lining

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester NY
Level Contributor
252 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
What to where zip lining

So on my bucket list is to go Zip lining the next time I go to the DR (this summer??). So what do people bring to wear while doing this. Do you need need jeans Ughhhh!

Rochester NY
Level Contributor
252 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to where zip lining

Excuse my poor spelling/typing The title should be "What to wear zip lining"

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
12,892 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to where zip lining

CCK42,

About the only people one ever sees wearing jeans are the staff it seems - guests all have shorts on and that will be fine.

Take a look at this link for zip lining in Punta Cana - gives you a good overview..

http://www.canopyadventurezipline.com/

If you look at the left side of this page - under "Things to Do" - and then click on "Tours" when the page opens - scroll down to the Zip Lining Tour and see the photos and reviews written by those who participated - will give you a great idea.

When I was in Costa Rica, zip lining is also very big and no one but staff were wearing long pants.

Sue looks like a lot of fun.

Hope this does help.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
36 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to where zip lining

Wear closed toe shoes (sneakers would be best) as you will be doing a little hiking and climbing, but nothing really difficult or long. Shorts and a t-shirt are fine. Just make sure the shorts are longer as they will have the harness over them.

Lots of fun and would recommend it.

4. Re: What to where zip lining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2013, 10:21