We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time in pc on the 21st...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
boston
10 posts
Save Topic
1st time in pc on the 21st...

Hi,my wife and i will be flying into punta cana on 1/21/12 staying at the iberostar grand for a week! I have spent many years in costa rica all with dry sunny weather but just wanted a change so decided on pc,looking at the punta forcast it looks like rain all week.just wondering if these are all day rains or showers and if i'm gonna flying home looking like whiter then when i left? Rain or shine drinks will be flowing...also any bars in the area showing the afc championship game? Go pats......

Thanks for your help..ed

Land O Lakes...
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st time in pc on the 21st...

Most times they are not all day rains, but it will rain everyday, often at night or early morning.

Do yourself a favor and stop watching the weather it will change everyday until you get there. :)

My wife and I are also flying in on 1/21......staying at Excellence!!

Simcoe, Canada
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st time in pc on the 21st...

Ed we are nextdoor AT THE BAVARO starting on the 2oth.

They may be showing the game in the conference room at the grand as they did last your for super bowl. Otherwise in one of the bard at the other Iberostars for sure. Front door bell hop will take you by golf cart and grab a beer for the ride.

3. Re: 1st time in pc on the 21st...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2013, 10:21