We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Espresso Coffees

CHICAGO
Level Contributor
179 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Espresso Coffees

I am considering heading to Punta CaNA AGAIN THIS YEAR! Last year we went to Dreams Plam Beach, which we loved...looking for another resort this year. Any recommendations?

Needs to have:

1. AI

2. Excellent Beach :)

3. Not crazy far from the airport

4. MUST HAVE A PLACE TO GET LATTES, CAPPUCINOS, ETC!!

Any ideas?!

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
Spalding, Lincs
Level Contributor
225 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Espresso Coffees

Hi Marie - we are going to Dreams Palm Beach in Nov - the first time to Punta Cana - we too are coffee lovers. Can we get coffees early morning (say 6am) anywhere on resort?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
Dreams Palm Beach Punta...
11,162 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
CHICAGO
Level Contributor
179 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Espresso Coffees

Yes, the CoCoc Cafe has espresso drinks early throughout the evening. My boyfriend and I were not great fans of the coffees there though, ehich is why I am looking for a different resort that offers espresso coffees.

ontario
Level Contributor
622 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Espresso Coffees

Punta Cana Princess has a cappucino machine at the beach bar.I like the expresso topped up with Baileys.It is available for guests 24/7

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa
Punta Cana Princess All...
6,256 Reviews
Dominican Republic
ontario
Level Contributor
622 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Espresso Coffees

I forgot to mention it has a beautiful beach and is 35-60 minutes from the airport depending on traffic and stops along the way

CHICAGO
Level Contributor
179 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Espresso Coffees

quique17-funny as it may sound...daily espresso is a deal breaker in the reort :)

You mentioned a cappucino machine- was it a machine that you press the button and the drink drips into the cup or is it truly esspresso pulled to make cappucionos, lattes, mochas, etc?

6. Re: Espresso Coffees

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2013, 10:19