We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Majestioc Colonial - any questions?

Thunder Bay
Level Contributor
513 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from Majestioc Colonial - any questions?

We just came back last week - any questions? I will post my review shortly - overall, I would rate it a 7 out of 10 but will be more spacific on the review.

scotland
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from Majestioc Colonial - any questions?

What stopped you from it being 10/10?

anything major or just little things?

Did it match your expectations going into it?

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from Majestioc Colonial - any questions?

Hope you had a good time..................I love the M.C.

Thunder Bay
Level Contributor
513 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from Majestioc Colonial - any questions?

Not a 10 out of 10 mostly for little things - maintenance isseus, illness etc. It was what I expected. When I compare it to other resorts we have been to in PC, I would go back to another before the MC. (especially when looking at price) The beach was the best section that we had been on though. BUT we did have a good time.

Edited: 06 February 2012, 20:28
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from Majestioc Colonial - any questions?

Where else would you have gone? My husband and I are looking at going this summer without kids and I am searching around for a good resort.

scotland
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back from Majestioc Colonial - any questions?

how was the food?

Thunder Bay
Level Contributor
513 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back from Majestioc Colonial - any questions?

Food was pretty standard all inclusive, although it was the first place I have been able to order lobster off the menu without a extra charge. Also, at all times, you could get something to eat - if one restaurant closed, another would be open

Laura - We really enjoyed the Palladium complex (been there twice) - that is where I am comparing the MC to at this point. have also been at the RIU Complex

3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Just back from Majestioc Colonial - any questions?

I went last year to the riu palace with my mom and sister. We really enjoyed it but now I am looking for an adults only location. Any suggestions?!

3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Just back from Majestioc Colonial - any questions?

I went last year to the riu palace with my mom and sister. We really enjoyed it but now I am looking for an adults only location. Any suggestions?!

Thunder Bay
Level Contributor
513 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just back from Majestioc Colonial - any questions?

We have never done any adult only - I think the Palladium might have a section?

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,163 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just back from Majestioc Colonial - any questions?

Right next door to Colonial is Majestic Elegance. It has an adults-only club section (actually half the rooms). Excellence is entirely adults-only, but it's much farther from the airport and no white beach, more gray. There are several others that have adults-only sections or sub-hotels within much larger resorts.