We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

resort recommendation for family with 7yo.boy

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
Save Topic
resort recommendation for family with 7yo.boy

i need an advice,to choose a resort, first time traveling to Punta Cana with our 7yo son in June 2012,accommodation budget $300-400 per night Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Leeds, Engalnd
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: resort recommendation for family with 7yo.boy

hey to give u advise people will need more details about your requirements i.e ...small or big resort, does it have to have a kids club, good beach etc

i would personally recommend the Gran Bahia Principe resort ...but i didn't go with kids ...however the children that were there seemed to all enjoy it :-)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: resort recommendation for family with 7yo.boy

Ana -Maria30 thank you ,i have no idea about the resorts in Punta Cana,my friend sudgested Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe,I don't know if is O.K for kids?

Simcoe, Canada
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: resort recommendation for family with 7yo.boy

Lots of kids at the Iberostar Bavaro as well and new small kids water area which is brand new. Some pics of it are on the TA reviews of the resort.

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,198 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: resort recommendation for family with 7yo.boy

Palladium complex is my suggestions for a 7 year old child, lots to do there.

Leeds, Engalnd
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: resort recommendation for family with 7yo.boy

puzzo .........do u have any more specific requirements apart from things for ur 7 yr old ????? ......this will help people give you a more informed recommendation as most the resorts offer the same but some are better for some things than others

:-)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: resort recommendation for family with 7yo.boy

We don't have any specific requirements, only to be sure there is a some areas for kids to enjoy.

7. Re: resort recommendation for family with 7yo.boy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2013, 10:46