We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What size bubba?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Topic
What size bubba?

After reading loads about these mugs in terms of usefulness and keeping the stunning resorts litter free to an extent I am thinking of taking one along.

I don't want a huge mug that takes up all the space in my suitcase so what is a reasonable size mug?

One that can store a decent amount of drink but doesn't need it's own suitcase?!?

Thanks.

Michigan
Level Contributor
111 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What size bubba?

We have 2 of the 20 oz mugs and love them. They are large enough to not need refilling constantly, but aren't so big that it's a constant workout to drink from them. We also find that fit well in any size bag. We have taken them to 3 different all-inclusive resorts and other functions here at home and they are great!

Kenosha WI.
Level Contributor
915 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What size bubba?

I have a 52oz bubba but it doesn't take up room because I fill it with T- shirts and socks in my suit case

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
695 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What size bubba?

I second that, but also we take the 52 oz for ice.......

Angus, Canada
Level Contributor
272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What size bubba?

We take two 52 oz and as bigblock says pack the inside with whatever fits, they take up little room that way.

Georgetown, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: What size bubba?

It depends on what your drink(s) of choice will be. I have a 20oz model complete with Canadian flag and while it is a little small for beer as it only holds a pint, I find it perfect for mixed drinks. If you try to get a mixed drink or cocktail made in a larger one I find that they start screwing up the ratio of the ingredients. Just my observation...

Pint of Cuba libre anyone?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,672 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What size bubba?

It also depends on the resort you are going to as at some you just do not need them

Simcoe, Canada
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What size bubba?

We take 2 20's and they seem fine for us. Easy to hold in one hand when scrubbing the wifes back in the tub.

Exersize is good for you getting up for refills and great way to meet others.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
692 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What size bubba?

Flip

Are we likely to need them at Excellence?

Kenosha WI.
Level Contributor
915 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What size bubba?

Like K-and-K11 said we also use it for a ice bucket in our room at night most AL inclusive resorts we've been to don't have ice buckets

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What size bubba?

My 20oz is just perfect. It's had everything from various fruit jucies, water, cocktails and beer. Oh and local champers as well. Would not leave my bubba at home.