We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 apple square deal/dress codes for restaurants

Detroit, Michigan
3 posts
Save Topic
5 apple square deal/dress codes for restaurants

Hey all, I am doing a 5 apple square deal, so I do not know what hotel I am getting. My question is how strict are the dress codes at the restaurants that would be considered 5 apple? Will khaki shorts and a collar shirt do with nice flip flops or do you really need pants and closed toe shoes?

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
180 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 apple square deal/dress codes for restaurants

Us too, but we have been to the DR before. That's fine for the buffet. Usually at the ala cartes though, men wear long pants(at least where I have stayed before). My hubby wears dress sandals with the long pants though, don't think they check the shoes.

When are you going? We leave the 26th of this month.

Columbia, Missouri
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 apple square deal/dress codes for restaurants

We saw 1 guy turned down at the Spanish Rest. for sandals w/long pants.He returned with athletic shoes and no problem. Never saw shorts except at the BB-Q which is ala carte but a buffett by the beach.

GBP 5 Apple in Jan.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
180 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 apple square deal/dress codes for restaurants

Oh wow! Guess I'll pack hubby a pair of closed toe shoes! Thanks.

4. Re: 5 apple square deal/dress codes for restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2013, 10:28