We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring break has begun!!

Ellicott City MD
Level Contributor
2,896 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Spring break has begun!!

Anyone recognize this resort?

Maybe I'm just getting older but I would avoid this like the plague!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjLbEaBq6j4

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,115 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spring break has begun!!

yep, that's the Occidental, couldn't imagine that during sprink break..ugh.

murillo
Level Contributor
6,072 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spring break has begun!!

LOL ...nasty looking , eh ? My co worker was in Cuba a couple of years ago , his neighbors started calling his wife mom... He would walk into their room every morning at 6.00 am and turn the music off... Could you imagine getting to your resort and walking up to that ? Maybe we would look like Rodney Dangerfield in back to school.... in the hot tub...

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spring break has begun!!

I'd go bonkers.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,115 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spring break has begun!!

Oh my.... here's Grand Paraside Bavaro during spring break.... nasty girls... www.youtube.com/watch…

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,115 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spring break has begun!!

just look up STudent City, too bad the parents paying for these kids don't watch the vids first.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
171 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spring break has begun!!

That all looks truly dreadful.

murillo
Level Contributor
6,072 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spring break has begun!!

don't worry Deb , i know they all get out of the pool to use the bathroom... the music has a good beat...

Edited: 24 February 2012, 14:02
Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Spring break has begun!!

Actually my aunt is there at occidental right now,i walked up for a visit yesterday was very calm and quiett, i asked her how its been and she said you would hardly know they are around

Also said at one point a older gentleman lost his glasses and a bunch of the students searched and found them at the beach

So they are not all bad, just the ones with no respect make the others look bad and as far as that goes its the parents that need the kick in the rear not teaching respect

manchester
Level Contributor
277 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Spring break has begun!!

O.m.g!!!!

Shediac, Canada
Level Contributor
737 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Spring break has begun!!

So happy we go the last week of April ... by then they are pretty much all gone. Although last year there was a group of very handsome young men that when in the water with swimsuits on and came out with "hammock" suspenders on ... we had a good chuckle!