We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fishing in punta cana

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ashbourne...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
fishing in punta cana

I have just booked a trip with Mike and just wanted to say what a fab experience, all completed with superb and promt emails. Nice doing business with you, as a TA I wish all our suppliers where like you. Looking forward to seeing you in April.

Ontario
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: fishing in punta cana

Yes Mike is very professional and will treat you well. My son and I went out for 4 hrs. and no one caught any fish but they tried hard and that's the way it goes with fishing. Lot's of people did way better than we did and of course we were there during the low season. The only thing I didn't like was that I was not offered a return trip at a discount. I would definitely use Mikes services again.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: fishing in punta cana

thank you very much for the Kind words.

Don,

you left on sunday(26th) and I did sorrily not have further shared charter space available that week. you will get your best Rate next Time in Town and then hopefully the Fishies included, too.

Happy Fishing

Mike

Shelbyville, Indiana
Level Contributor
75 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fishing in punta cana

Hi Mike! We will be in Punta Cana in Late May. My fiance LOVES fishing and would really enjoy doing some ocean fishing. I, however will definitely NOT be joining him (tramatic seasickness). Could you please email a list of your prices and any other information? If I send him out in the ocean for awhile, that would be perfect for me to get in some spa time. :)

Thanks!

Tara

tara_laird@yahoo.com

Ontario
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: fishing in punta cana

mikesmarina.info/ratescharterservices.html

you can check out Mikes prices on his website.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: fishing in punta cana

thanks Don.

Tara, that's the right link provided by Deerlicious,

I also send you the link to Your e-mail account.

May is a fantastic Month for Fishing our Local Waters,

as it is white Marlin Peak Season and also in the middle of our Billfish Tournament Season.

Happy Fishing

Mike

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
398 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: fishing in punta cana

Hi were already booked in for june, 12 men should be fun, best get plenty beers in Mike lol, my hubby says he wants the boat in the picture, the one with the nice lady fishing, its called peje I told him that be his only catch of the day lol. Cant wait now.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: fishing in punta cana

ha ha ha,

I guess Hubby is Mark fishing with His Guys on both Blackfins Gladiator and Predator at the same Time.

the Peje is already booked for the Month of June and would not be available, so no worries about a Divorce on Vacation, lol.

Mike

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
398 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: fishing in punta cana

Hi Mike yes its the two boats that go out together. it's our daughters wedding on the 8th, and the fishing trip is a boys get together for the groom, but i'm sure i could fit in a divorce party too, to save on expense lol see you soon.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: fishing in punta cana

the Girls will of course get a nice discount in case the Boats are needed for a Divorce Party afterwards, ha ha

I will drive them myself then

Mike

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: fishing in punta cana

some Fotos of Sailfish releases from this morning March 6th 2012 are shown here on

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=3173786177000&set=a.3173785616986.143599.1035915178&type=1&theater

Mike