We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Bull

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa
Level Contributor
109 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Red Bull

Does anybody know if you can get red bull on Sunwing? I doubt punta cana princess will have any either, thinking of packing some.

ontario
Level Contributor
600 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Bull

Havent seen it on Sunwing flights or at PCP.I have to admit I wasnt looking for any either

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Bull

PCP does not have it. They don't usually have Ceasar mix either. We take it with us and Nelson (at the pool bar) will keep it under the counter for when you want it.

Hamilton Ohio
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Bull

Most gift shops will have some but none of the bars do.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2,267 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Red Bull

If you are looking for it on the plane, don't bother packing it. You won't be allowed to take it past security.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
109 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Red Bull

oh im not putting it in my carry-on, definitly can't buy red bull in 100mls LOL

Thanks for all the info!

6. Re: Red Bull

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 18:16