We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at Caribe Club

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kankakee, Illinois
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Rooms at Caribe Club

We are going to be at Caribe Club April 12-19th. Does anyone know what the rooms are like? We have 4 people staying and was told we will have 2 beds and a pull out. Are these the vip rooms? Any feed back on your trips would be nice. I have been to the Riu and Iberostar, how does it compare?

Ontario
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at Caribe Club

I dont know...since I havnt been there yet but I will be there the same time as you and I have been looking on this website and there are lots of pictures of differsnt rooms...sounds to me like you will have a two level room. Did you ask for vip?

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,852 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at Caribe Club

we had a king bed with a little living room area (sofa and coffee table) 3 rd floor of Cayena building. I saw other rooms that were 2 double beds but no sofa. But of all the rooms we did see, they were clean and modestly appointed. No super frills but nice.

Kankakee, Illinois
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms at Caribe Club

I dont know if we have VIP or not, booked thru apple. Our travel agent usually just does cruises, so I am hoping that if we dont, I can add it on once we get there. My friend and her daughter added on to the trip at the last minute, and no more rooms available, so they are bunking with us. I will have to check out the pics to see the room! Hope to see ya there, we will be the 4 on the beach with florecent thermo cups!

Mountainside, New...
Level Contributor
229 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms at Caribe Club

Hi Nails65 - We will be there 4/10 - 4/18. There are pictures of the rooms on debbiesdominicantravel.com (click on east coast, then photos). I don't think you get a couch with a regular room only a vip suite. Sorry don't know if you'll be able to upgrade when you get there if they are all booked up.

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rooms at Caribe Club

What do the room upgrades and VIP cost at the Caribe Club???? April 19- 23

Vermont
Level Contributor
536 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rooms at Caribe Club

I'm headed to Caribe Club on April 1st and have tirelessly researched this place. Everyone on here has been great - expecially DUAL and Caribe_Princess!

I have seen pictures of a "Caribe Suite" that does have two double beds and a sitting area. As well as a standard room with double beds.

Here is a helpful description of the rooms they have.

Royal Suites

Get the pampering you deserve at our Royal Suites. This super VIP package gives you huge accommodations and an array of extras. Two stories rooms with living and dining area, two balconies, two full and luxurious bathrooms, private Jacuzzi and lots of special amenities. Our Royal Suites are equipped with VHS, CD player, iron with board, coffee maker, and mini refrigerator with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Plus gourmet dinner, 24 hour a la Carte room service, private check-in and check-out, late night baby sitting and much more to make you feel extra special.

Caribe Suites

For a little indulgence, the Caribe Suites - a Junior Suite type - offer you spacious and comfortable accommodations with living room area with sofa bed, full bathroom with hair dryer, A/C, ceiling fan, mini refrigerator, telephone, Cable TV, coffee maker, 24 hour room service and much more... !

Honeymoon Suites

Romantic nights await you at our Honeymoon Suite. Two story rooms all decorated in alluring white to suit the occasion. Two balconies, private Jacuzzi and lots of special amenities like VHS system, CD Player, Coffee maker, private Spanish and merengue dance lessons, free massage and romantic massage lessons.

Superior Rooms

Our Superior rooms are ample and offer all the amenities you need for a perfect Caribbean vacation. They all feature two queen size or one king size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, mini refrigerator, telephone, cable TV, hair dryer, safe deposit box, full bathroom, and balcony with ocean, pool, or garden view. All rooms are lovely designed in a special Caribbean decor to complete the ambience you expect.

Caribe Club has 355 rooms. I believe 110 are the Caribe Suite, 9 are the Honeymoon suite and 6 are the Royal suites. The rest are standard rooms.

I'm pretty sure you can upgrade to the "VIP" option when you arrive but unsure if you can upgrade from standard room to Caribe Suite - probably has to do with their avaiability.

We opted to get the honeymoon suite. We can't wait!

Ashley

nova scotia
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Rooms at Caribe Club

You should be able to add VIP through your agent or at the hotel.

Sounds like you are in a Suite. We were in a room with two double beds last year. The room was spacious, but not enough for a pull-out sofa.

Kankakee, Illinois
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Rooms at Caribe Club

Travelingash, Can you see what a massage runs without the vip? I'm not sure when you are returning, but we are not leaving til the 12th.

Vermont
Level Contributor
536 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rooms at Caribe Club

You know nails, I never looked into that because our room comes with two free massages. I know when we stayed at the Riu 2 years ago it was only $15 for a 30 minute massage, very reasonable. We will be returning on the 9th. I will be SURE to get on the 10th or 11th and post what I can!

Ash

Kankakee, Illinois
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Rooms at Caribe Club

Thanks, that would be great! Hope you have a GREAT time, and make sure you leave some coco loco's for me!!!!