We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time at iberostar bavaro and lots of questions...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
12 posts
Save Topic
First time at iberostar bavaro and lots of questions...

I've never been to Punta Cana and have a ton of questions. Can you make dinner reservations before you arrive? Do sprint iPhones work there? Or is there a better way to use phone to call home? Best excursions? What is the incidentals fee charge at this particular hotel? ! This is my first ai and I'm not even sure how much money to bring , as the trip is already paid in full. Thanks so much,

Simcoe, Canada
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time at iberostar bavaro and lots of questions...

You will love it. Spent 10 days there in January and I still miss the beach bar and MY LOUNGE!

Never tried for reservations in advance as we would just ask and get the next day.

Rogers packaged worked but cdn package pre-booked for my phone.

Internet is an extra!!!

The only other extras are your tips to bar staff, maids daily and wait staff.

There is a $10 entry and $20 departure tax but may be included in your package but keep cash on you. You to clarify that.

Try Mikes tour as very informative and also a great chance to buy that booze and other items at better prices.

Hope this helps you a bit but others here are fans as well.

2. Re: First time at iberostar bavaro and lots of questions...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 10:41