We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from Punta Cana......

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13,833 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Live from Punta Cana......

Sittin at Soles Chill Out Bar,,,, not too chilling with this Techno crap,but still, it's nice to be sitting here with yer feet up have a Presidente.

Airport has grown and changed even more than Christmas time, Jet Lag closed for now, I guess, as there is no access to it whatsoever, they've moved the tour reps and exit etc...., very nice but not what you're used to.

There's a wierd boat/catamaran in view right now, not sure what or who it is, it's a double decker brown thingy that looks somewhat like a pirate ship..... anyone know?

Ocean is very calm right now, light breeze, half cloud, half clear, but all in all it's good to be home.

Hasta luego,

Debbie

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live from Punta Cana......

That is just spooky - I just hit the button and posted a topic asking where you were and what you were doing-same time as you posted this-:)

Edited: 25 March 2012, 23:07
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live from Punta Cana......

Come on Leigh, I thought for sure I'd have the first post in this thread!! Crazy!

Say Hola to everyone for me and have a fantastic trip!

-Brugal

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live from Punta Cana......

Have a fantastic vacation Deb!

Please say Hola to everyone for me as well!

Sheryl

winnipeg
Level Contributor
488 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live from Punta Cana......

Shes doing good at Soles Chill out Bar

but Someone explain to me Techno music.

View is Great Cheers

Edited: 25 March 2012, 23:16
Ellicott City MD
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live from Punta Cana......

Say Hi to everyone Deb!

I would be there now if my travel agent hadn't screwed up our original plans!

All good. Tell Mike I'll see him in a month!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live from Punta Cana......

Hey Deb have a great time..................I'm still here at the Hard Rock if you want to meet? Maybe gamble here?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live from Punta Cana......

I don't get the Techno music, being played?

Not the vibe I would be looking for while soaking up the sun, taking in an ocean view? Mind you - you are in great company - so all is good!

Sheryl

La Ronge, Canada
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live from Punta Cana......

So glad you had a safe journey home Deb... Enjoy every minute... keep an eye on that fisherman and kiss baby sunshine for us all! So wish I could be there too.... we all wish we could be there with you!

Angus, Canada
Level Contributor
272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live from Punta Cana......

Jet Lag closed??? Please say it isn't so, no Presidente on arrival and we get there on Saturday. A 15 to 20 minute trip to the Cat Royal will seem like an hour now!!!

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Live from Punta Cana......

5-6 minutes after leaving the airport you pass the Shell Gas Station, there Store has the perfectly cold sweeties in the Fridge, and for just 60 pesos a Can, while a small Bottle at the airport been around 160 pesos per piece, lol.

cheers

Mike