We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana Mike

Drumbo
Level Contributor
18 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Punta Cana Mike

We went on Mike's personalized tour last Wednesday and found it to be outstanding. An up close and personal encounter of the Dominican kind . If you are interested in the people and history of the country as well as just the beach you will enjoy . All I can recommend is book early and enjoy the atmosphere.

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,197 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Cana Mike

Don V,

Welcome to the Punta Cana forums - I certainly could not agree with you more about Mikes Tours - with both half and full day tours available, it will provide memories to last a lifetime !

Here is the link to Mikes site for additional information:

http://puntacanamike.webs.com/

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Magny-le-Hongre...
Level Contributor
12 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Cana Mike

Following the great reviews on Punta Cana Mike, I have tried to make a booking for our upcoming trip to DR (August 24th till Sept 7th) but I simply do not get any reply. I have requested a booking through the website and also by direct E-mail but no reply at all. Does anybody have a different way of contacting this company ?

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,553 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Cana Mike

We have done the half day and full day tour and they were both excellent! We would do them again and would highly recommend them. Carla, when did you email him? If you don't have a response and it's been over a week you could send him a PM on tripadvisor (vienemo).......

Magny-le-Hongre...
Level Contributor
12 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Punta Cana Mike

I requested a booking on the website about a month ago and by E-mail 2 weeks ago.

chicago
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Punta Cana Mike

im sure when he reads this he will be sending you a PM,, hes a new daddy alot going on im sure

Edited: 16 August 2012, 13:00
Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,954 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Punta Cana Mike

Vienemo is his user name on trip advisor

7. Re: Punta Cana Mike

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 17:18