We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapcaribbean.com

RI
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapcaribbean.com

Has anyone booked through them before? Good or bad?

new york
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapcaribbean.com

I booked with them in 2009. Not a problem and everything was smooth.

I did, however, get the email address of the hotel I was staying in just to confirm my reservation. I would definitely use them again.

If you're booking airline tickets also, I would call the airline and arrange for my seats as you cannot do that via Cheapcaribbean.

I hope this helps.

Dubuque IA
Level Contributor
175 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapcaribbean.com

We booked thru them 2 years ago at the Paladium, Lucey Jamaica. Price was great but we got the worst room in the resort. Since they have very few direct flights now we don't pay much attention to them.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
32 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapcaribbean.com

I've booked through them twice with no problems. They seem to have some of the best deals traveling from the East Coast.

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapcaribbean.com

Used them many times, no issues. They are based outside of Philadelphia.

Edited: 10 April 2012, 23:04
N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheapcaribbean.com

I have used them DOZENS of times. Out of Boston they are always the cheapest and I compare with everything from Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, etc.

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
318 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheapcaribbean.com

Very good. Very reliable.

Northeast
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheapcaribbean.com

You call on the phone to book and you can book your seats with them. They'll also research direct flights for you . Used them for the first time this Spring and couldn't be happier, made a couple last minute mid-trip changes and they rolled with it, got it done.

Winthrop, Maine
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheapcaribbean.com

Hola: In deference to BobNH, we have used Vacation Travel Mart for all of our trips either from Boston or Portland, Maine, and for us, usually traveling in November, Vacation Travel Mart was the least expensive of all travel sites, including Cheap Caribbean. Cheap Caribbean did come close to VacMart's pricing a few times. The variance could be in what resort you choose and what time of year you go.

But whatever you do, get multiple quotes, so you can compare prices and find the best deal for your trip.

Good luck.

Mike & Cyndie - The Maineacs

iowa
Level Contributor
94 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheapcaribbean.com

I live in the midwest and have used orbitz, expedia and travelocity in the past. This year I started to book through cheapcaribbean.com and I was interrupted by someone at the front door while booking online. By the time I went to purchase, I received an error code indicating that one of my flights was no longer available.

Within minutes, a rep from cheapcaribbean called my cell phone (I had opened an account with them using that number), noted I had gotten an error code and offered to book the whole thing for me. I was very impressed. This was my first time booking with them but they had the other sites beat from a pricing standpoint. We leave on the 20th, but I fully expect a great vacation based on their customer service to date.

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,621 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cheapcaribbean.com

I have used them successfully but I beg to differ BobNH as out of Boston they are very expensive...most of the time. I always check them as well as Expedia, Apple, Funjet, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz...and Bookit.

I love Apple and have been using Funjet recently because they pricematch. Cheap Carribean may as well. Don't use their transfers, they're too pricey.