We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24 Hour Bar @ the Majestic?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
229 posts
1 review
Save Topic
24 Hour Bar @ the Majestic?

Does anyone know where that bar is located? And what they typically serve?

RI
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 24 Hour Bar @ the Majestic?

I'm interested in this as well..

Ottawa
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 24 Hour Bar @ the Majestic?

it at the back of the resort past the night club...food is there as well...it not very good:(

Lance

Deer Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
876 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 24 Hour Bar @ the Majestic?

YES not really a bar as such but serves drinks all night and fast food, it is out towards the end of the carribean street where all the shops are .

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
229 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 24 Hour Bar @ the Majestic?

Is there something that is open late right by the beach? I thought I read something that there is a late night snack bar by the beach or pool? Does anyone know what they serve at the 24 hour for drinks and food? And if you can take it to go? We stayed at the grand sunset a few years back and they had a 24 hour sports bar but you weren't able to take the food out of the bar (strange I know). So after a late night we would order, wrap it up in a napkin and take it back to our room. You dont necesarily want to sit in a bar after a night at Coco Bongo's when all you want to do is eat something to soak up all the drinks and hit the bed! lol

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 24 Hour Bar @ the Majestic?

latest on the Beach is the Sea&See which is open til 11PM as the Seafood a la Carte Restaurant, no Food to bring to the room there.

the late night Bar is located on the Caribbean Street, between the Elegance and the Colonial, when You leave the Coco Disco turn right and walk straight on, you can't miss it then. never paid attention what are all the drinks they serve there, we took there Beers and Cuba Libres only. Food I don't remember well, I would await Sandwhiches and Hot Dogs and Burgers at such late Night bar, but not sure what Food they had.

as for a snack on the Room the Elegance has 24 hrs Roomservice available.

for Non Club Guests Free during specific Hours, for Clu Guests Free 24hrs. count on 30-40 minutes for the ordered Menue to arrive on Your Room.

Have Fun

Mike

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
454 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 24 Hour Bar @ the Majestic?

They serve freshly made nachos with cheese. Maybe calamari too?

I don't think they make drinks. I remember you can pour alcohol into your own cups etc.

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,623 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 24 Hour Bar @ the Majestic?

Last time we were there it was wings, nachos, pizza (i think). Defintely had beer but don't remember much else in the way of drinks. We actually stopped there most nights. It was fun to sit outside at the picnic tables and socialize .....

Belfast
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 24 Hour Bar @ the Majestic?

Ok, so I get that it isn't so much a bar.

But what time is the latest actual bar open until?

Thanks!

Deer Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
876 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 24 Hour Bar @ the Majestic?

the lobby bar downstairs is open until 12pm, the sports bar is usually open until late ours maybe 3 or so. no the place on the carribean street is not a bar very small you get your food and go outside to sit and eat they had pizza wings nachos hot dogs hamburgers etc and all I remember for drinks was beer.

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,623 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 24 Hour Bar @ the Majestic?

Unless things have changed 11pm (although I think the lower lobby bar may have been midnight at one time...not sure now). Other than the bar in the disco.