We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maiko or Mikado

mount dora, fl
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Maiko or Mikado

I'll be staying at GBP Esmeralda. Would like to book a japanese style restaurant - which one is available to me? Both? Just one? Also, where in the resort are they located. Thanks in advance.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maiko or Mikado

The one in the GBP Punta Cana lobby is closed, I believe the Maiko. So that leaves only the MIkado open. We ate there 2 weeks ago and were very disappointed in the food, it was so salty I could not eat it.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maiko or Mikado

When we sent our email for a la carte's we just asked them to make a reservation at the Japanese - from what I've read, I'm pretty sure they are identical anyhow. On the map that Brooklin sent me, they show these restaurants at 23 and 25:

resortsmaps.com/popup.html…

3. Re: Maiko or Mikado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 10:17