We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Majestic Elegance too good to be true?

Richmond
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Is Majestic Elegance too good to be true?

My husband surprised me with a trip to ME for our 30th wedding anniversary. I've never been out of the states and I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Of course I had to check out the reviews, etc. The good reviews outnumber the bad but the bad reviews are awful! Are the good reviews too good to be true?

murillo
Level Contributor
5,977 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Majestic Elegance too good to be true?

Yep .... don't go at the end of Feb... that's when we like to go. It can be a great resort, but you can't please everyone , all the time.You will like it, not too big, not too small, AO if in the club section. Just a relaxing resort in the Carribean. Our 30th this year too, did the last 2 years at ME...

Richmond
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Majestic Elegance too good to be true?

Oh, so you don't want us to crowd you, huh? No worries, we go this Tuesday!

He's trying so hard to make this special so we're supposed to be in the club section . I'm not that picky... we've got three kids so I've eaten plenty of chicken nuggets and leftover peanut butter sandwiches in my day. A little sun and a nice drink and I'll be happy.

Deer Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
900 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Majestic Elegance too good to be true?

The Majestic Resorts are fabulous excellent choice you will love it , go and enjoy, its truely amazing

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,563 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Majestic Elegance too good to be true?

Phyl...what a wonderful surprise. You better keep him around. You will love it and BTW...it's addicting. Congrats on your 30th. Please let us know your thoughts when you return. Enjoy you lucky girl!!

murillo
Level Contributor
5,977 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Majestic Elegance too good to be true?

don't forget to do an afternoon at the spa. A massauge , there is a steam room, sauna , 5 different kinds of pools...Bring a bubb keg full of wine from the bar...unbelievable...

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Majestic Elegance too good to be true?

We absolutely loved the Majestic Elegance and what a nice surprise especially upgrading to the club section. I'm sure you will love it - you're in paradise with your loved one, what could be better :-)

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Majestic Elegance too good to be true?

What a great surprise, and congratulations on your 30 yrs together!

ME/Club is our favorite resort - the staff are so attentive and the food is great!

Have a wonderful vacation, I'm quite sure you will Love it!!!

Sheryl

Ellicott City MD
Level Contributor
2,896 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is Majestic Elegance too good to be true?

Might see you there!!

We get there on Saturday!

Happy Anniversary!!!

montreal
Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is Majestic Elegance too good to be true?

Maybe well see you there too!! arriving this sunday :)

Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is Majestic Elegance too good to be true?

Hello...for anyone who has been to ME before can you answer a question about room location? We are going for anniversary trip and booking EC 1 bedroom ocean view suite. For this room type, is there a best building and floor to get the best and closest ocean view?

Edited: 19 April 2012, 04:33