We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NH Punta Cana - Now Larimar?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
NH Punta Cana - Now Larimar?

I'm pretty sure I know the answer but wanted to make sure. I found a great deal thru Expedia but it was listed as NH Punta Cana for $1874.00 including air and taxes from October 9th - 19th for a couple.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
1,114 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NH Punta Cana - Now Larimar?

Bob, did you mean to put an '=' sign and not a '-' in your title?

I don't think they are the same place, I thought I read the NH Punta cana was not an AI. If thats the case it could explain the price. Best to double check!

j.

Toronto,ON
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NH Punta Cana - Now Larimar?

I don't think that is the NOW Larimar but it might be the new building they built on the premises that I think the original thought is for conferences.

You might want to check but I don't think it is all inclusive.

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: NH Punta Cana - Now Larimar?

Was originally called Eden NH Punta Cana.

Changed to NH Real Arena. Added a sister property next door NH Royal Beach.

May 2011 NH Real Arena now called NOW Larimar.

May 2011 NH Royal Beach now called Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana.

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: NH Punta Cana - Now Larimar?

Ooops my bad - Please ignore my post above - NH Punta Cana is NOT the same as NOW Larimar. It is the new building/hotel recently built near the road entrance to NOW Larimar.

nh-hotels.com/nh/…nh-punta-cana.html

Edited: 01 May 2012, 16:08
5. Re: NH Punta Cana - Now Larimar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 12:52
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: NH Punta Cana - Now Larimar?

Where can I find information about the cost of these options, and what exactly the facilities entail? Is there a meal plan?

illinois
Level Contributor
127 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: NH Punta Cana - Now Larimar?

Wow

(and note the Chandler Bing reference) Could this possibly BE more complicated.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: NH Punta Cana - Now Larimar?

Hello, Everybody.

Now Larimar Resort and NH Punta Cana are not the same hotel.

Now Larimar Resort is a well known and prestigious All Inclusive Resort and NH Punta Cana, although is located at the very entrance of the Now Larimar, is a corporate hotel specially designed and built for bussines segment. NH Punta Cana offers the possibility of enjoying Now Larimar magnificent pool and wonderfull beach with no extra charge and, if you want to enjoy a day pass at Now Larimar, front desk provide a Day PAss bracelet at a very competitive rate.

Wi Fi access is free at NH Punta Cana and a nice Apetit restaurant, with a 24 hours room service, is openned from 7 am untill 11 pm.

9. Re: NH Punta Cana - Now Larimar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 12:40