We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apple Vacations 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

USA
3 posts
Save Topic
Apple Vacations 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

My girlfriend and I just booked our vacation to punta cana in october... was wondering if anybody here recently has done a square deal and which hotel they got.... we liked all the 6 goldens so its not like we care which... im guessing either dream or now larimar as they are the ones closest to the price we paid for the square deal....

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,794 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

Welcome to the forums flz89:

Apple primarily uses their AMResorts for these "Square Deals", which consists of the following brands:

Zoetry, Secrets, Dreams, Now, and Sunscape.

Recently, most of the off-season, adult-only, 6-Apple Golden Square Deals for our clients have been to Secrets.

Hope this helps!

2. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2012, 16:20
USA
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

TravelPro, your message makes me think you work for apple, therefore i ask the following question how likely do you think it is for us to get Zoetry?? We are going Oct 1st to the 8th 2012.

Thank you

Hamilton Ohio
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

6 Golden from Cincinnati Ohio go to NOW 93% of the time...

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,625 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

I am no travelpro but I would think the chances of getting Zoetry are pretty close to slim to none.

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,794 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

flz89:

We absolutely do not work for AppleVacations, but having sold one or two of their packages during our past 20+ years in the industry, it's not likely that you will receive Zoetry as your square deal destination.

Edited: 20 June 2012, 21:33
North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,621 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

If you want Zoetry, book it. Those square deals aren't that much cheaper than the hotels you end up at anyways. At least not from Boston. I say work a few extra shifts, don't eat out for a couple of months, pack you lunch for work all year and go to the resort that you will enjoy. Fnd a great price online and find a travel agent who will match it.

USA
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

We didn't book it expecting to go to zoetry and infact knew that the chances of getting it are slim to none i was just wondering if the chances were higher since we are going in october or not... we are actually fine with any of the 6 golden properties and we are expecting for it to be either dreams or now.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

what about the apple 5+ red square deal

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Apple Vacations 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

what about the apple 5+ red square deal