We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium Bavaro Deluxe Suite/Junior Suite

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium Bavaro Deluxe Suite/Junior Suite

OK I've read all the posts on rooms at the Grand Palladium Bavaro but haven't seen anything to do with my question:

We're researching 2 rooms:

1 - Deluxe Suite for our teenagers

1 - Junior Suite for their hard working parents who deserve a little luxury

Are there villas with both these room categories - or - are the Deluxe Suites in certain villas and the Junior Suites in others?

We want to be close to the teens (i.e., the same building) but not next door to them !

Thanks - Gail in Calgary

St. John's, Canada
Destination Expert
for Newfoundland and Labrador
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro Deluxe Suite/Junior Suite

I'm not too familiar with this section but here is a link to the addicts website which may help answer your questions.

palladiumaddict.net/dominican-republic-punta…

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro Deluxe Suite/Junior Suite

Yes there are buildings that have both deluxe and JS s in the same buildings however the 20 buildings closest to the beach are newly renovated and are only junior suites and romance suites

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro Deluxe Suite/Junior Suite

Thank you

4. Re: Grand Palladium Bavaro Deluxe Suite/Junior Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2013, 05:16