We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back from Sirenis.... any questions?

Ontario
9 posts
Save Topic
Just got back from Sirenis.... any questions?

I just got back last week from the Sirenis, had a blast. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

ascot surrey
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just got back from Sirenis.... any questions?

Going to sirenis,suites 20.4.06 14 nights,first is the weather good.Are there attractions,we have four KIDS,ages 4.8.10.14years.Can we use mobiles VODAFONE.Whats best currency to take THANKS.

Castlegar, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just got back from Sirenis.... any questions?

I am going to the Sirenis Tropical in June. How is the ocean? Rough/Calm/Shallow /Deep . Can you snorkel by the hotel? Are room locations important ( any tips on best rooms )Are the restraunts nice? Any other info or tips are appreciated.

South Hampton
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Just got back from Sirenis.... any questions?

WOW you went there???? don't you have Bad dreams?? oh my god it is just terruble place I got sick the first day and then I went to the doctor and they charge me $120us for a short visit, but the staff is great, I reather go to Sunscape the beach is way so much better!!!

Ontario
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Just got back from Sirenis.... any questions?

Drains,

The best currency to take is American dollars. You can use your mobile phone, we did and the reception was perfect.

Enjoy your vacation!

Ontario
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Just got back from Sirenis.... any questions?

Shawson,

The ocean is absolutely fantastic for snorkelling. We bought our own set to take down there and got plenty of use out of them. To the left of the marked off area you will see much better fish than the excursions you pay $85 us offer!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Just got back from Sirenis.... any questions?

I liked the place its kinda far out from every thing but i had no problems at all.