We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dreams palm beach

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
dreams palm beach

going to palm beach on 2nd august please reassure me reading some bad reviews and worried now we have stayed at dreams la romana and loved it hope we dont regret palm beach

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
687 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dreams palm beach

Im thinking the same thing i went to Dreams La Romana this June and have booked palm beach for next year. All i can think to reassure myself is that dreams la romana had similar bad reviews every now and then but i couldnt fault it at all. Holiday is what you make it :) Im sure you will have a great time.

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,624 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dreams palm beach

What exactly has you worried? We have been to several Dreams properties and would return to DPB. I'll try to help with your concerns.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,938 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dreams palm beach

Don't worry about reviews. They will have over 5,000 people stay there this month. Think there might be one bad review? Most likely. Most of the other 5000 people will have a good time. It is a very nice resort.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dreams palm beach

thanks for the replies not worried anymore just going with an open mind and make my own decision we are not fussy so were show it will be fine was worried about the rooms but at the end of the day we wont be in the room that much thanks all

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dreams palm beach

Have been to both Dreams LaRomana and Dreams Palm Beach and no complaints! Just returned from Grand Palladium Palace and can not wait to go back to a DREAMS Resort!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: dreams palm beach

Hi Phil I was booking dpb today and have had a bit of a panic over the weekend

I thought about changing to la romana but think I will go with the thought that if room is damp I will ask to move as this seems main problem

Looks like they move you easy enough

Would you mind me contacting you when back to put my mind at rest

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: dreams palm beach

yeah no probs kelly !!!!!!!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: dreams palm beach

Yes, please update us. Going in late August and have also been panicked by bad reviews.

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: dreams palm beach

Hi phil

how did you get on

Arnprior, Canada
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: dreams palm beach

The damp or musty room issue is an issue no matter where you go.

You are by the ocean, it is humid, the rooms are going to be damp.

Take an air freshener with you.

The one and only time I had a room that wasn't damp was the Presidential Suite at Barcelo Punta Cana. I believe it was because of the size of the Suite, it was massive.

Dreams Palm Beach is a nice resort, go and enjoy.