We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airfare from BOSTON FOR March

Abington...
Level Contributor
615 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
airfare from BOSTON FOR March

JetBLUE non stop came out today at over $1000 pp to Punta Cana. Does anyone have any past experiences with Jet Blue ?Do you think that they will lower these rates like on mondays or tuesdays early mornings. I know some airlines have best rates if you book tuesday afternoons

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
Boston
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airfare from BOSTON FOR March

Hi,

my boyfriend and I go to the DR every november. We always fly jet blue unless we are on a chartey r. I too have noticed the airfares are very high this year. The day we wanted to leave for PC on 11/17/12 they bumped our flight up to 12:35 pm and the airfare is 1379.00 per person rt. So we decided to fly into santo domingo instead big price difference of 581.00 per person rt. We have a good transfer to PC but we saved over 1500.00 in airfare. And I too had been watching the airfares I do not know if they will go down they may through a few seats out their now and then just keep checking the prices. Anyways good luck!

Terry

Seekonk, Mass
Level Contributor
483 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: airfare from BOSTON FOR March

Today .I just booked a week in March (1st week) from BOS to Punta Cana JetBlue r/t for $561 pp....I then splurged for the "extra room" seats

Edited: 22 July 2012, 21:25
Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
Boston
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airfare from BOSTON FOR March

wow,

great price good for you it shows booking way in advance can save you some $$$

Terry

Seekonk, Mass
Level Contributor
483 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: airfare from BOSTON FOR March

Sorry but i couldn't edit the above post....that is for a JFK connection but it is a big difference from the price for a NS

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
564 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airfare from BOSTON FOR March

abingtonmom, if you do a search using one of the comparison sites, like www.skyscanner.net, the Jetblue fare BOS-PUJ is coming out at about 560USD for 2 week departures on 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd of March!

Good luck!

Edited: 22 July 2012, 21:41
Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana Airport
Punta Cana Airport
Dominican Republic
Abington...
Level Contributor
615 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airfare from BOSTON FOR March

im a newbie and don't understand what you mean. R u saying that it should eventually be about $560 r/t for a ns flight?

Abington...
Level Contributor
615 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: airfare from BOSTON FOR March

i saw the JK connection flight on sat and sunday byt over $800 pp. there is a onday flight with good times with a stop in NY. I usually fly non stop so we dont have to worry about making connection as its over 1 hour between flights and there arent other flights leaving NY that day if we miss our flight. We are a group from Boston,40 of us

Mentioned in this post
Boston
Boston
Massachusetts
N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: airfare from BOSTON FOR March

We got it for $580.00 P.p

Abington...
Level Contributor
615 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: airfare from BOSTON FOR March

what day are u flying? non stop or with a stop. i dont see that rate,please help

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
831 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: airfare from BOSTON FOR March

Do you get a better deal if you book air and hotel seperate?

Just checked the JB Vacations website and they are not booking in March yet.