We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence Night Life.. Activities/Entertainment " Pls Help!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Excellence Night Life.. Activities/Entertainment " Pls Help!

Hello to all,

My Husband and I will be at Excellence Aug 2-8.. Wanted to inquire about some of the nightly activities.. I have read some of the posting stating the property has a Beach & Pajama PartyWhat is the attire for both parties? I have started packing and I just wanted to pack the necessary clothing...

Thank you in advance.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellence Night Life.. Activities/Entertainment " Pls Help!

Hi

They have live music and evening shows each night followed by more live music

I have not heard of a PJ Party but they do have a White Night on the beach one evening after the show and the only "suggested" requirement is that guests come wearing white

I am sure you will have fun

You may want to PM someone who has mentioned the PJ Party to see if this is something new - it may be in the disco

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellence Night Life.. Activities/Entertainment " Pls Help!

Thank You Flipflop_man.. I love reading your Post... Always very informative

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excellence Night Life.. Activities/Entertainment " Pls Help!

If you have time try and do a couple of update posts when you are there

We will be back at EPC on 20th September

Have fun

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Excellence Night Life.. Activities/Entertainment " Pls Help!

Flipflop_man.. Thank you sooo much we are gonna go with a OPEN MIND..& Have a Good Time.. I TRY NOT to feed into the negative posts.. Because it seems as though the GOOD outweighs the bad ones.. I will be doing Hourly & Daily Posts, Feel Free to Ask questions...

Boston
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Excellence Night Life.. Activities/Entertainment " Pls Help!

we have been to epc three times check out domingo the sax player he is awesome a few nights per week good shows usual stuff caribbean mj etc. but not bad disco is oky but not ac enjoy your trip

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Excellence Night Life.. Activities/Entertainment " Pls Help!

All serious negative comments are welcome as no resort is perfect. I say serious as missing face clothes or missing one turndown service, etc are not real biggies to me

Edited: 01 August 2012, 10:26
7. Re: Excellence Night Life.. Activities/Entertainment " Pls Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 19:17